All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £12.34
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the workings of the Anglo-French leadership during the phony war, this study offers a challenging reappraisal of the period from a British perspective.
- Author BiographyNICK SMART is Senior Lecturer at the University of Plymouth in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Nick Smart
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in Military History & International Affairs
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.