All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £45.00Trending at £76.67
- £9.27Trending at £13.00
- £11.97Trending at £15.52
- £6.54Trending at £6.99
- £10.82Trending at £13.80
- £8.78Trending at £12.00
- £8.03Trending at £9.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only truly comprehensive directory of 20th century British Studio Potters' marks. This second edition has been fully revised and updated and is a must for all potters, collectors, museums, auction houses, and shops, as well as anyone generally interested in British pottery.
- Author BiographyEric Yates-Owen is a retired industrial design engineer and consultant. Robert Fournier is a professional potter with over 40 years experience and the author of 10 previous books on ceramics.
- Author(s)Eric Yates-Owen,Robert Fournier
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/03/2015
- Content Noteover 5000 line drawings
- Weight1342 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Most relevant reviews
- petersussex7713 Jun, 2017by
A must have guide to British studio pottery
The bible of studio pottery. Very glad to have added it to my collection!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.