All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn informed guide to understanding and implementing the British Values and Prevent Duty in an early years setting. With an extensive background on the legislation, the author provides detailed strategies for educators to deliver age-appropriate instruction on radicalisation and terrorism.
- Author BiographyKerry Maddock is the director of EYP Services and Little Rainbows Day Nursery. Having completed post graduate qualification to obtain Early Years Professional Status, Kerry has spent 18 years working in the sector, 10 of which were spent owning and managing a private day nursery. Kerry also runs a national consultancy company that provides training and support for the early years' sector, including instruction on implementation of the British Values.
- Author(s)Kerry Maddock
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication19/01/2017
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.