All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1800 the British army's reputation was in tatters, having experienced nothing but failure in wars across the world for forty years. This title reveals how Abercromby's strategy restored the honour of the British army and averted disaster for the Empire.
- Author BiographyPiers Mackesy is Emeritus Fellow of Pembroke College, Oxford, and a Fellow of the British Academy. He is the author of The War for America, Statesmen at War and War Without Victory, among others. He was awarded the Templar Medal for British Victory in Egypt.
- Author(s)Piers Mackesy
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Parke Paperbacks
- Content NoteIllustrations maps.
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.