All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.67Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
About this product
- DescriptionDetails women's experiences from the end of the 18th century to the outbreak of World War I. This anthology draws on a range of sources including parliamentary reports, pamphlets, newspapers and journals, novels, poetry and hymns, and seminal texts by activists in the women's movement.
- Author BiographyAlison Twells is Senior Lecturer in Social and Cultural History at Sheffield Hallam University. She has written various articles, on women's history and on nineteenth-century missionary culture, and is the author of The Civilising Mission and the English Middle Class, 1780-1850: The 'Heathen' at Home and Overseas .
- Author(s)Alison Twells
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleInternational Library of Historical Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 44
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGerry Holloway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.