Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1970s witnessed more changes to the trucking industry in Europe than any previous decade. The '70s also witnessed a number of amalgamations, mergers and take-overs that would change the face of the pan-European trucking industry. This title offers an account of this turbulent period in trucking history.
- Author BiographyColin Peck worked throughout the 1970s in the road transport industry, both in transport management and as a freelance correspondent to trucking magazines in the UK, the US, and around the world. He co-authored Trucks of the World Highways and Off-Highway & Construction Trucks, and more recently wrote a comprehensive profile of DAF Trucks since 1949 - the first in the Veloce Truckmakers series. As a successful public relations practitioner, Colin today handles the press and PR for one of the world's largest independent truck rental and contract hire firms, and so is able to bring a wide range of experience and professionalism to this new book.
- Author(s)Colin Peck
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleThose Were the Days...
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note147 illustrations
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £1.88Trending at £2.94
- £11.69Trending at £18.03
- £6.59Trending at £8.96
- £66.83Trending at £119.89
- £66.44Trending at £90.25
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £14.84Trending at £18.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.