All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.16
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £15.13
- £11.79Trending at £17.15
About this product
- DescriptionPrior to its incorporation into France in 1532, the Breton Dukes maintained Brittany's independence as a Celtic nation first established by Nomenoe in the 9th century. Written in an accessible style, this book presents a useful introduction to Brittany for students of French and Breton history, as well as Celtic Studies.
- Author BiographyDr Gwenno Piette is Welsh Language Development Officer at Aberystwyth University.
- Author(s)Gwenno Piette
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHistories of Europe
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.