CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.27Trending at £12.99
- £24.08Trending at £24.52
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £7.41Trending at £11.98
- £9.84Trending at £14.41
- £8.78Trending at £11.98
- £15.47Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigation into the influence of Eastern music on Britten's composition.
- Author BiographyDr MERVYN COOKE lectures in music at the University of Nottingham. He is the author of other works on Britten, and on the history of jazz.
- Author(s)Mervyn Cooke
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/1998
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAldeburgh Studies in Music
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintThe Boydell Press
- Content Note19 Line drawings, black and white; 9 Illustrations, black and white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.