All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Broad River is among the last free-flowing rivers in Georgia and perhaps the state's most wild. The Broad River User's Guide traces the unique characteristics of the full 60 miles of the river and the 110 miles of its three forks (South, Middle, and North) before the main river's convergence with the Savannah River.
- Author BiographyJoe Cook is executive director of the Coosa River Basin Initiative and coordinator of Georgia River Network's annual Paddle Georgia event. His photography has been widely published, and he is the coauthor with Monica Cook of River Song: A Journey Down the Chattahoochee and Apalachicola Rivers.
- Author(s)Joe Cook
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreWater Sports
- Series TitleGeorgia River Network Guidebooks
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note172 colour photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.