Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionNoted scholars and professionals from the energy and telecommunications businesses explain in this volume how the convergence of broadband services and responsive 'smart' energy grids could help to mitigate climate change and boost corporation profits.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEli M. Noam,Johann J. Kranz,Lorenzo Maria Pupillo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.