CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- Author(s)Benny Bing
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number578
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXII, 262 p.
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsDedication. Preface. 1. Overview of Wireless Networks. 2. Wireless Access Protocol Design. 3. Multiple Access Communications. 4. Fixed Allocation Access Protocols. 5. Contention Protocols. 6. Spread Spectrum Multiple Access. 7. Reservation Protocols. 8. Broadband Wireless Access Protocols. 9. A Generalized Broadband Wireless Access Protocol. Appendix: Queuing Theory Primer. Acronyms. About the Author. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.