All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBroken Hierarchies brings together twenty books of poems by Geoffrey Hill, offering a complete collection of his poetry from 1952-2012.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Hill, the son of a police constable, was born in Worcestershire in 1932. He was educated at Bromsgrove County High School and at Keble College, Oxford. After teaching for more than thirty years in England, first at Leeds and subsequently at Cambridge, he became Professor of Literature and Religion at Boston University in Massachusetts, where he was also founding co-director of the Editorial Institute. In 2010 he was elected Professor of Poetry at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Hill
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1474 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byKenneth Haynes
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.37Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.