All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionA benchmark reference textbook. An exceptional editorial team and internationally renowned contributors come together to bring you Brook's Clinical Pediatric Endocrinology. This new book is full of practical advice and is essential reading for everyone involved in the care of children and adolescents with endocrine disease and disorders.
- Author BiographyProfessor Charles Brook MA, MD, FRCP, FRCPCH, was the founder and first director of the London Centre for Paediatric Endocrinology at Great Ormond Street and The Middlesex Hospitals. His professorial chair of Paediatric Endocrinology at University College London was the first academic appointment in this subject in UK. Professor Peter Clayton BSc, MD(Manchester), MRCP, FRCPCH, is Professor of Paediatric Endocrinology & Child Health at the Academic Unit of Child Health and Human Development and Reproductive Health Academic Group and consultant paediatric endocrinologist at Royal Manchester Childrens Hospital, UK Professor Rosalind Brown, MD, received her bachelor's degree and medical degree from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. She is an active staff member at Children's Hospital Boston in Massachusetts, and is a consulting staff member at MetroWest Medical Center. At Children's Hospital Boston, Dr. Brown is the director of Clinical Trial Research (Endocrinology), the coordinator of the Clinical Research Conference, Endocrine Division, the Children's Hospital Boston liaison for the Inter-Hospital Thyroid Conference, and serves as chair of the Career Development Workshop Subcommittee, Endocrine Division.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight1954 g
- Width226 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byCharles G. D. Brook,Peter Clayton,Rosalind S. Brown
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.