All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine is offered a place at university to study philosophy by Jacob Goldman. She little expects to find herself in his home and in love with his son Roger. When the affair ends badly, she flees to Rome. She returns ten years later to discover that their lives are inextricably bound.
- Author(s)Barbara Trapido
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/03/2007
- Weight164 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.