All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.57Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionAmanda Podany here takes readers on a vivid tour through a thousand years of ancient Near Eastern history, from 2300 to 1300 BCE, paying particular attention to the lively interactions that took place between the great kings of the day.
- Author BiographyAmanda H. Podany is Professor of History at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. She is the author of The Ancient Near Eastern World (OUP).
- PrizesWinner of American Historical Association Pacific Coast Branch: Norris and Carol Hundley Award 2011.
- Author(s)Amanda H. Podany
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note15 halftones & maps
- Weight764 g
- Width164 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.