All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrown Hares in the Derbyshire Dales is a written and photographic celebration of one of the Peak District's most secretive and enigmatic animals. Meticulously researched and beautifully illustrated with over 100 colour photographs, this book gives a unique insight into the life, habitat and history of a much loved, yet threatened, species.
- Author BiographyChristine Gregory is a writer, photographer and painter. Having taught social and political studies in adult and community education for over 20 years, she went on to teach radio skills and print journalism in further education. She has made community-based radio programmes for BBC Radio Sheffield and features for BBC Radio 4, although now concentrates full time on writing, painting and photography. She lives in the Derbyshire Dales of the Peak District where she has been following, studying and photographing brown hares in their natural habitat for several years. This book, Brown Hares in the Derbyshire Dales, first published in 2010, is the result of a life-long love of the countryside and a personal concern for the environment.
- Author(s)Christine Gregory
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Publishing
- Content Noteover 100 colour photographs
- Weight300 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.