All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £14.99Trending at £19.99
- £11.07Trending at £13.60
- £9.99Trending at £13.47
- £3.45Trending at £3.51
- £13.10Trending at £13.32
- £67.68Trending at £74.99
- £23.37Trending at £24.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a narrative restaurant cookbook with 75 recipes that elevate and freshen traditional Southern/soul dishes by infusing the food with Bay Area freshness and focus on ingredients.
- Author BiographyTanya Holland is chef/owner/urban pioneer/restaurateur of Brown Sugar Kitchen. She was formally trained at La Varenne and is a former Food Network television personality (her show was called Melting Pot). Her first cookbook, New Soul Cooking, was published by STC in 2003. Holland opened B-Side BBQ, a restaurant specialising in barbecue, located around the corner from Brown Sugar Kitchen, in 2011. Her professional associations include Les Dames, AIAP and the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Jan Newberry,Tanya Holland
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notemore than 80 photographs
- Width184 mm
- Height254 mm
- Photographs byJody Horton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.