CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2585 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byJohn Black,Kevin G. Burnand,Norman L. Browse,Steven A. Corbett,William E. G. Thomas
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Book
- Table Of ContentsPrinciples and Methods of Investigation Principles and Methods of Management Bacterial and Viral Infections General and Facial Appearances The Skin and Subcutaneous Tissues Major Trauma Fractures, Joint Injuries and Diseases of Bones The Bones, Joints and Soft Tissues of the Upper Limb The Bones, Joints and Soft Tissues of the Lower Limb The Spine The Arteries, Veins and Lymphatics The Mouth, Tongue and Lips The Neck and the Salivary Glands The Thoracic Cage, Lungs and Heart The Breast The Abdominal Wall and Groin Abdominal Pain Other Abdominal Symptoms, Masses, the Spleen and Obesity Surgery The Colon, Rectum and Anus The Urinary Tract The External Genitalia
- Author BiographyNorman L. Browse KT MD FRCS FRCP Professor of Surgery, Emeritus, University of London, UK Honorary Consulting Surgeon, St Thomas' Hospital, London, UK Past-President, Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, UK John Black MD FRCS Consultant Surgeon, Worcester Royal Hospital, UK President, Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, UK Kevin G. Burnand MS FRCS MBBS Professor of Vascular Surgery, Emeritus, and Former Chairman of the Academic Department of Surgery and Anaesthesia in the Cardiovascular Division of King's College at the St Thomas' Campus, London, UK Honorary Consultant Surgeon, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK Steven A. Corbett BSc PhD FRCS FRCS(Tr&Orth) Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK William E. G. Thomas MS FRCS Consultant Surgeon, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust; Honorary Senior Lecturer in Surgery, University of Sheffield, UK Vice President and Member of Council, Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, UK
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.