CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis text aims to help you become confident in navigating between web pages as well as using a directory and toolbar. Milner helps you explore the possibilities of the World Wide Web using jargon-free language.
- Author BiographyAnnalisa Milner has an MSc in Computer Science and is particularly expertised in multimedia and the Internet. She also has experience in CD-ROM, website production and e-commerce.
- Author(s)Annalisa Milner
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleEssential Computers S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/06/2007
- Content Noteillustrations, glossary, index
- Weight126 g
- Width130 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.