Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionAn important 2004 study of Bruckner's symphonies from a comparative, inter-disciplinary perspective.
- Author BiographyJulian Horton is Lecturer in Music at University College Dublin. He contributed an essay to The Cambridge Companion to Bruckner (2003) and has also published articles and reviews on Brucknerian topics in Music and Letters and Music Analysis.
- Author(s)Julian Horton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 music examples
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.