All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrunel tells the story both of the engineer and of the man in the context of his times. It explores his successes and failures, at home and abroad, including both the broad gauge Great Western Railway and the SS Great Eastern, bringing out Brunel's imagination, drive and inventiveness.
- Author BiographyANGUS BUCHANAN is the author of Industrial Archaeology in Britain. He is Emeritus Professor of the History of Technology in the University of Bath.
- Author(s)Angus Buchanan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Out-of-print date07/12/2006
- Content Note33 b&w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.