All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £35.21Trending at £37.98
- £14.99Trending at £26.77
- £17.52Trending at £18.54
- £7.90Trending at £8.23
- £14.00Trending at £17.14
- £16.20Trending at £19.99
- £16.25Trending at £19.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of John and Charlotte Gere's collection of small-scale landscape oil sketches created by 18th- and 19th-century artists working out of doors in nature. The collection now numbers some 75 works including paintings by Corot, Valenciennes, Frederic Leighton and Thomas Jones.
- Author BiographyChristopher Riopelle is Curator of the Nineteenth-Century Painting at the National Gallery. His latest book is Nineteenth-Century Paintings and Drawings from the Grenville L. Winthrop Collection, Harvard University (ISBN 1 85709 920 6, [pound]9.95*).
- Author(s)Charlotte Gere,Christopher Riopelle,Xavier Bray
- PublisherNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2003
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleNational Gallery London Publications
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Content Note20 b-w + 101 color illus.
- Weight970 g
- Width228 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Revised byXavier Bray
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.