All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrutus is a household name, yet little known apart from his involvement in Caesar's murder. This is the first dedicated biography in over 30 years. It puts this important figure in historical context and looks beyond his most famous act.
- Author BiographyDr Kirsty Corrigan is an Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Kent, having formerly taught Latin there for several years as an Associate Lecturer. In 2010 she was awarded her PhD in Classical & Archaeological Studies, entitled Virgo to Virago: Medea in the Silver Age. This examination of the portrayal of the mythological figure of Medea in Latin literature was subsequently published by Cambridge Scholars Publishing in 2013. Kirsty has also submitted entries on Roman Satire to the Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Ancient History (2012), and Medea to the Online Companion to the Worlds of Roman Women (2013).
- Author(s)Dr. Kirsty Corrigan
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note8pp plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.