Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £10.05Trending at £14.98
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £4.28Trending at £6.99
- £4.49Trending at £4.99
- £1.84Trending at £2.99
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sequel to Bub Moose, Bub, Snow, and all their woodland friends have more funny adventures in their forest home. Illustrations.
- Author BiographyBill Wallace grew up in Oklahoma. Along with riding their horses, he and his friends enjoyed campouts and fishing trips. Toasting marshmallows, telling ghost stories to scare one another, and catching fish was always fun. One of the most memorable trips took place on the far side of Lake Lawtonka, at the base of Mt. Scott. He and his best friend, Gary, spent the day shooting shad with bow and arrows, cutting bank poles, and getting ready to go when their dads got home from work. Although there was no monster in Lake Lawtonka, one night there was a sneak attack by a rather large catfish tail. Checking the bank poles was not nearly as fun or free after that point, but it was the inspiration for this story. Bill Wallace has won nineteen children's state awards and been awarded the Arrell Gibson Lifetime Achievement Award for Children's Literature from the Oklahoma Center for the Book.
- Author(s)Bill Wallace,Carol Wallace
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight147 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Steven Gurney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.