All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis indispensable guide will equip the reader with a thorough understanding of the field of foaming chemistry.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Pugh is a Visiting Professor at Nottingham Trent University. He is an active member of the foams community and has almost twenty years' experience in industry, having worked as a foam specialist for Dow Chemicals and Unilever Research. He has also acted as a consultant for Argus Fire, Akzo Nobel, Nestle, GlaxoSmithKline, Proctor and Gamble, and Arizona Chemicals. He has edited two previous books in the field of surface and colloid science, and authored several highly cited review papers on the topic of foams and foaming.
- Author(s)Robert J. Pugh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note307 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.