All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsset bubbles and contagion have had a profound effect on the financial markets after the financial and sovereign debt crises. This book takes a quantitative approach to examining these phenomena and will appeal to practitioners who need to understand the repercussions of these events on trading exchanges and the markets.
- Author BiographyEva R. Porras (Budapest, Hungary) is a financial and business consultant, providing financial expertise to numerous multinational businesses. She is currently serving as Head Consultant for Business Valuation SL in Spain; Habitat Property Partners in Budapest and is part time Finance Director for Gotham Producciones Tematicas, Budapest, and has over two decades of experience working in financial institutions and corporations, including for Fox and Citibank. She has held a distinguished academic career, and was Academic Dean of the Central European University Business School in Budapest, Hungary, and previously, Director of Master Programs in Finance at the Instituto de Empresa in Madrid, Spain.
- Author(s)Eva R. Porras
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVIII, 289 p.
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £8.89Trending at £9.50
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.45Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.