Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry that is a blend of superb gift and subtle imagination by a mature and original poet at his finest.
- Author BiographyJAMES DICKEY, born in Atlanta and educated at Vanderbilt, abandoned a successful business career shortly after the publication of his second book. He has been poet-in-residence at Reed College and at San Fernando Valley State College, and has lectured and given readings at many other institutions. In the spring of 1966 he was named consultant in poetry to the Library of Congress for the year 1966-1967. His published collections include Into the Stone(1960), Drowning With Others (1962), and Helmets (1964), two latter in the Wesleyan Poetry Program.
- Author(s)James Dickey
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication30/06/1965
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleWesleyan poetry program
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.