Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionDespite calls for a balanced budget and debt reduction, the US federal government continues to spend beyond its income. This book asks why this is the case, what effect it has had on the country's economy and politics, and what, if anything, can be done to stop it.
- Author BiographyG. Calvin Mackenzie holds the endowed chair of Distinguished Presidential Professor of American Government and is chair of the Department of Government at Colby College. Saranna Thornton is assistant professor of economics at Colby College.
- Author(s)G. Calvin Mackenzie,Saranna Thornton
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication26/01/1996
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notefigures, tables, cartoons, glossary, bibliography, index
- Weight311 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.