All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a typology of buckles detailing the types of buckles from different historical periods and listings of museums where they can be found. This book offers guidance for period costumes, and provides the collector or enthusiast with the information needed to continue or begin to learning about this object.
- Author BiographyAlan and Gillian Meredith have been collecting buttons and buckles and researching their history for many years. They have one of the best collections in the United Kingdom and have appeared on television and radio talking about their collection. They have also written Buttons for Shire.
- Author(s)Alan Meredith
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/08/2008
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleShire Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 477
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gillian Meredith
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.55Trending at £4.70
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £5.81Trending at £7.95
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
- £4.58Trending at £5.99
- £3.33Trending at £5.99
- £24.68Trending at £35.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.