All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmory University neuroscientist Gregory Berns had spent decades using imaging technology to study how the human brain works. That changed when he and his family adopted Callie, a shy, skinny terrier mix, who inspired Berns to tackle the question: 'What is my dog thinking?'
- Author BiographyCraig Robertson is a technical writer who documents computerised information systems. He lives in Melbourne, and is also the author of Song of Gondwana, published by Penguin in 1989.
- Author(s)Craig Robertson
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight302 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine130 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £4.67Trending at £7.95
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.