All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis cool, clear-sighted comparative study has no theological axe to grind. It offers a trusty thematic guide to the figureheads of three of the largest religions in the world. * The comparative approach is descriptive and even-handed, highlighting both similarities and differences across a range of major areas.
- Author BiographyPaul Gwynne is Lecturer in Comparative Religion in the General Education Program at the University of New South Wales, Australia, where he is also affiliated to the Law School. He has taught theology and religious studies in Jogjakarta, Indonesia, and Melbourne, Australia. Dr Gwynne is the author of World Religions in Practice: A Comparative Introduction (Wiley-Blackwell, 2009), and Special Divine Action (1996).
- Author(s)Paul Gwynne
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight592 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.