Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.08+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.70Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jasmine112012
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
- £2.50Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn eminently readable, complete summary of all the essentials of Buddhist teaching and practice, this book is useful both for those wanting an understandable introduction to the subject and experts wishing a comprehensive but brief reference. It covers topics as diverse as meditation methods, the daily life of Buddhist monks, and more.
- Author BiographyLaurence-Khantipalo Mills (formerly Phra Khantipalo) lives in North Queensland, where he has founded a non-sectarian Buddhist center, Bodhi Citta.
- Author(s)Laurence-Khantipalo Mills
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Weight227 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.