All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.58
- £11.18Trending at £13.78
- £11.30Trending at £13.82
- £14.72Trending at £18.40
- £12.18Trending at £17.04
- £9.97Trending at £13.12
- £8.12Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionAs the Sinhalas themselves perceive it, Buddhism proper has always shared the religious arena with a spirit religion. While Buddhism concerns salvation, the spirit religion focuses on worldly welfare. This work describes and analyzes the changes that have profoundly altered the character of Sinhala religion in both areas.
- Author(s)Gananath Obeyesekere,Richard F. Gombrich
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/1990
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight765 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.