All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £106.92
- £15.98Trending at £16.64
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £7.05
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.74
- £11.59Trending at £14.22
About this product
- DescriptionBoth practitioners and admirers of Buddhism have proclaimed its compatibility with science. This book explores how and why these two seemingly disparate modes of understanding the inner and outer universe have been so persistently linked.
- Author BiographyDonald S. Lopez Jr. is the Arthur E. Link Distinguished University Professor of Buddhist and Tibetan Studies in the Department of Asian Languages and Cultures at the University of Michigan. He is the author, editor, or translator of a number of books, including The Madman's Middle Way, Critical Terms for the Study of Buddhism, Introduction to the History of Indian Buddhism, and In the Forest of Faded Wisdom: 104 Poems by Gendun Chopel, a Bilingual Edition, all published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Donald S. Lopez
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleBuddhism and Modernity
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.