All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionGives insight into the various aspects of stress, and shows how we can develop skilful ways to deal with stress and prevent burnout and other stress-related complaints. This book examines the various forms of stress we experience at work and in our private lives, giving particular attention to the causes of stress.
- Author BiographyFrits Koster has been practicing Vipassana meditation for twenty-eight years, and has lived and practiced as a monk in Buddhist monasteries in Southeast Asia for five years. In 1988 he returned to the Netherlands, and he has been facilitating meditation retreats in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Ireland ever since. He disrobed in 1994 and now works part-time in psychiatric health care and teaches courses in Buddhist psychology and philosophy. He is the author of Liberating Insight and The Web of Wisdom.
- Author(s)Frits Koster
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication12/03/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width140 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.