All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.46
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £6.99Trending at £7.08
- £13.99Trending at £15.50
- £14.99Trending at £25.11
- £12.40Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the first to examine a vibrant sub-school of painting from the rural heartland of the North-Eastern Region, also known as Isan.
- Author BiographyBonnie Pacala Brereton is an American art historian and Buddhist studies scholar who specializes in vernacular forms of cultural expression in Thailands peripheral regions. Somroay Yencheuy grew up in a silk-weaving village in Khon Kaen and has written extensively in Thai on Isan art, literature, shadow play, and traditional material culture.
- Author(s)Bonnie Pacala Brereton,Somroay Yencheuy
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMekong Press
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Content Notecolor illus., 11 maps
- Weight409 g
- Width6466 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.