All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.75Trending at £4.93
- £20.06Trending at £22.98
- £12.30Trending at £17.31
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.60
- £10.96Trending at £11.69
- £3.50Trending at £5.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis map is part of the Landranger (Pink) series and is designed for people who really want to get to know an area. It includes the following information: tourist information, camping and caravan sites, picnic areas and viewpoints, and selected places of interest.
- Author BiographyOrdnance Survey is Britain's national mapping agency, responsible for the official, definitive mapping of the whole country. They produce and market a wide range of maps for educational and leisure purposes, as well as producing computer data products for government, business and administrative use.
- Author(s)Ordnance Survey
- PublisherOrdnance Survey
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- FormatSheet map, folded
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleLandranger Maps
- Series Part/Volume NumberSheet 190
- Place of PublicationHants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrdnance Survey
- Out-of-print date24/10/2000
- Width990 mm
- Height1000 mm
- Map Scale1: 50 000
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.