CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £7.79Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a budget optimization approach that embraces three-level budget decisions in the life cycle of search auctions: allocation across markets at the system level, distribution over temporal slots at the campaign level, and real-time adjustment at the keyword level.
- Author BiographyYanwu Yang is an Associate Professor at the Chinese Academy of Sciences. He is also an INFORMS member, and the Secretary of the ACM Chapter on Social and Economic Computing. Fei-Yue Wang is a State Specially Appointed Expert and Professor at the National University of Defense Technology and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Currently Prof. Yang is the Editor-in Chief of the IEEE Intelligent Systems and IEEE transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. He is a fellow of IEEE, INCOSE, IFAC, ASME and AAAS.
- Author(s)Feiyue Wang,Yanwu Yang
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight710 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.