CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA convenient and up-to-date reference tool for today's financial and nonfinancial managers in public practice and private industry If the very thought of budgets pushes your sanity over the limit, then this practical, easy-to-use guide is just what you need.
- Author BiographyJAE K. SHIM, PhD, has authored or coauthored more than fifty professional and college finance and accounting books. Thirty of his publications have been translated into various languages such as Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Croatian, Italian, Japanese, and Korean. He is CEO of Delta Consulting Co., a consulting and training firm, and accounting and finance professor at California State University, Long Beach. JOEL G. SIEGEL, PhD, CPA, is the author of over fifty books and has written hundreds of articles for accounting and financial journals. He was a member of the audit staff at Coopers & Lybrand. Dr. Siegel has acted as consultant in accounting issues to many organizations, including IT&T, Citicorp, and Person/Wolinsky CPA Review. ALLISON I. SHIM, MS, is CFO of Delta Consulting Co. She is a finance expert and a PhD candidate at the University of California at Irvine.
- Author(s)Allison I. Shim,Dr. Jae K. Shim,Joel G. Siegel
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight814 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.