All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.36Trending at £10.11
- £12.22Trending at £12.48
- £9.33Trending at £9.99
- £5.84Trending at £9.66
- £8.02Trending at £13.79
- £8.19Trending at £8.37
- £6.28Trending at £6.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe travel journal of the wealthy young Englishman, Evelyn Booth, weaves a factual, enthralling, and entertaining narrative that follows his escapades throughout the United States of the late nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyKellen Cutsforth has had articles featured in Wild West magazine and Westerners Roundup magazine. Kellen is also a veteran speaker and presenter and has done presentations for numerous history groups and organizations. Kellen is also a social media manager for the Western Writers of America and the Denver Posse of Westerners. Kellen is a contributor to the Western History blog for the Denver Public Library. His blogs have been featured in Archives Open national online periodical. For the last eleven years, Kellen has been employed as an archivist in the Western History and Genealogy Department of the Denver Public Library. In this capacity, Kellen has researched, organized, and published several finding aids and authored numerous biographical sketches for collections. He lives in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Kellen Cutsforth
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.