All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.69Trending at £4.90
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.88Trending at £6.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most important works of ninteenth-century colonial fiction, and quite possibly the most sustained novelistic treatment of the Haitian Revolution by a major European author. This edition makes Hugo's novel available in a completely new English translation, the first in over one hundred years.
- Author BiographyChris Bongie is a Professor of English at Queen's University, Kingston. He is the author of Exotic Memories: Literature, Colonialism, and the Fin de Siecle and Islands and Exiles: The Creole Identities of Post/Colonial Literature, both from Stanford University Press.
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.