All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe concise history of the Bugatti Type 57, 57S, 64 & 101. The magnificent Type 57 was the final flowering of the genius of Ettore and Jean Bugatti, and the last truly new model from Molsheim, France. Packed with over 300 images - mostly contemporary - this book is recognised as THE standard reference on the 57 and its close relatives.
- Author BiographyBarrie Price, was the Chairman of the Bugatti Trust, is now a Trustee, and is an acknowledged Bugatti expert.
- Author(s)Barrie Price
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note300
- Weight1197 g
- Width207 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- luis207807 Jun, 2017by
Very nice and interesting photos, but very few explanation or data.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.