Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at those with limitations on space and budget, this guide shows how to lay basic brickwork including corners, openings and lintels, throwing a foundation, screeding and plastering. Information is included on basic tools and equipment as well as fitting doors and basic roof structures.
- Author(s)Penny Swift
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- Series TitleBuild Your Own S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2006
- Content Note160 colour photographs, 10 colour line drawings
- Weight315 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Photographs byJanek Szymanowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.