All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
- £13.77Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to sophisticated robotics projects which brings humanoid robot construction home to the hobbyist. It provides directions for 6 projects, each costing less than $300. It also helps readers learn about sensors, analog-to-digital converters, DC motor control, microcontrollers, feedback, and control systems.
- Author BiographyKarl Williams is an independent robotics researcher, electronics guru, and software developer. He is the author of the popular robotics guide Insectronics: Build Your Own Six Legged Walking Robot and the follow-up Amphibionics: Build Your Own Biologically Inspired Robots, both from TAB/McGraw-Hill. A resident of Ontario, Canada, he has written for the magazines Nuts and Volts, SERVO, and Conformity. Winner of an IBM award for his design of a computer-controlled robotic arm, he hosts a robotics and electronics Website. He is with AGFA HealthCare Informatics, a leading medical imaging software company.
- Author(s)Karl Williams
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTAB Electronics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.