Build Your Own Life: A Self-help Guide for Individuals with Asperger Syndrome by Wendy Lawson (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.86+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.29Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLawson guides others on the autism spectrum through the confusing map of life, tackling the building bricks of social existence one by one with humour, insight and practical suggestions. Exploring what it is like to be an adult in an alien world, she talks about how we relate to the people in our lives.
- Author BiographyWendy Lawson, who has Asperger Syndrome, was considered to be intellectually disabled as a child and lived with a misdiagnosis of schizophrenia for over 25 years. She overcame this to become a social worker and adult educator who now runs her own business. Wendy lives in Victoria, Australia, and is the author of Life Behind Glass and Understanding and Working with the Spectrum of Autism, both published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers, plus numerous articles on autism spectrum conditions.
- Author(s)Wendy Lawson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £15.74Trending at £16.91
- £12.77Trending at £13.27
- £17.64Trending at £20.27
- £11.81Trending at £12.54
- £18.68Trending at £25.71
- £19.38Trending at £30.12
- £10.10Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.