Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionA monograph exploring the evolution of parental and community partnerships in education in Hong Kong and Singapore, and the local and global forces that have shaped those partnerships. It focuses on the work of: The Committee on Home-School Co-operation (CHSC) in Hong Kong, and Community and Parents in Support of Schools (COMPASS) in Singapore.
- Author BiographyMARIA MANZON graduated from the MEd programme in Comparative Education at the University of Hong Kong. She has had almost 10 years of working experience in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, in the fields of finance and education.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintComparative Education Research Centre
- Weight170 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.