All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Better Dictation Skills offers teachers and students the why and how of melodic dictation, through research-based exercises aimed at developing proactive musical listening.
- Author BiographyNathan O. Buonviri is an Assistant Professor of Music Education at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. He has published in the top research journals in his field, and has presented papers and workshops across the United States and around the world on aural skills training, percussion pedagogy, and instrumental improvisation.
- Author(s)Nathan O. Buonviri
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note163 black & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width182 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-Audio
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.