All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the impact of poverty on education, the unique needs of students from high poverty backgrounds, and strategies that hold promise in successfully educating students from high poverty backgrounds. The authors speak about exceptional educational leadership , an approach that centers on the moral and ethical imperative to act in the best interests of children, youth, and their families.
- Author BiographyLisa Bass is an assistant professor of education at North Carolina State University. Dr. Bass received her PhD at the Pennsylvania State University. Her work focuses on education reform and poverty, with an emphasis on alternative education, leadership, and ethics. Susan C. Faircloth is an associate professor of education at North Carolina State University. Dr. Faircloth received her PhD at the Pennsylvania State University. She is an enrolled member of the Coharie Tribe of North Carolina. Her work focuses on the education of American Indian and Alaska Native students, with an emphasis on students receiving special education services. Dr. Faircloth is a former Fulbright Scholar to New Zealand and a Ford Foundation Postdoctoral Scholar.
- Author(s)Lisa Bass,Susan Faircloth
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Management
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.71Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.