All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on backroom politics and gives readers an insider's perspective on the efforts of policymakers from three presidential administrations to get past the naysayers and effect real and lasting policy changes. This title offers an overview of policymaking during the Clinton and George W Bush administrations.
- Author BiographyMartin A. Levin is a professor of politics at Brandeis University. His latest book is Creating Competitive Markets: The Politics of Regulatory Reform. Daniel DiSalvo is an assistant professor of political science at the City College of New York (CUNY) and author of Engines of Change: Party Factions in American Politics. Martin M. Shapiro is the James W. and Isabel Coffroth Professor of Law at the University of California, Berkeley, and author of Law and Politics in the Supreme Court.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note7, 4 graphs, 3 figures
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniel DiSalvo,Martin A. Levin,Martin M. Shapiro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.