All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollects deck-building articles from the pages of Fine Homebuilding magazine, covering various aspects of deck design and construction, including the pros and cons of the newest decking materials. This title guides the reader through the entire process from first footings to final finishes, sharing insider secrets that only the pros know.
- Author BiographyAll contributing authors are seasoned professionals whose articles have appeared in Fine Homebuilding magazine. Since 1981 Fine Homebuilding has been providing information and inspiration to everyone who cares about quality home improvement and construction. The magazine, which has a circulation of more than 300,000, is the best source of home improvement information and helps readers build projects better, faster and more efficiently.
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleFor Pros, by Pros
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 75 illustrations, 300 photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edited byFine Homebuilding
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £7.32Trending at £7.64
- £9.68Trending at £12.98
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.